These are three short stories that are 55 words or less.
Envy:
The girl walked around like a prideful, prancing, pony. Flashing her sparkling, dazzling, wonderful gems in the sun.She received shouts of "How pretty!", "You look great!" and on and on.
Carefully I turn away but not fast enough. that bitter, foul, jealously eats at my heart as the envy festers in my soul.
Stupid Cupid:
The love God sits on the mountion. The love God is bored. He hits upon a scheme and flies away to cause trouble. his piercing arrows cast his charm as he begins spreading misguided love to the world. Satisfied, he returned home. his pride turns to confusion as he listens to the unanimous cry"Stupid Cupid"!
Better Ending:
The woods are scary. The woods are evil. Red Riding Hood was walking to Grandma's house when the big bad wolf came. Grandma opened the door, peeping outside."Why hello little Red, what have you brought me today"?
"Oh, why some delicious cookies for us and a brand new fur door mat for you Grandma"!
Envy: I love the alliteration in line one! Great theme--i only counted 54 words though!
ReplyDeleteStupid Cupid--hilarious! Love the title--and the story embodies it! I counted 56 words...
Better Ending--55 words! Great job! Keep up the good work! I'd love a fur mat, too!
Really great! Awesome use of descriptive words
ReplyDelete