My imagination is...odd.
The things I can create with that empty, bottomless void that occupies the
majority of my brain spacious unusual to say the least.
Take Baka for example. Baka is a semi pet that I enjoy having as a
replacement for my conscious. He is like a Jimmie Cricket if you will, only
much more demented looking. Baka is the size of my fist, with slimy, deep
green, scales that cover him and a few bony spikes jutting out from his back
and long tail. His little stubby arms and feet are particularly non-existent
but he makes up for them with his razor sharp claws that he likes to grip onto
things with and hang from them...namely my shoulder. Baka has a mouth that is
vertically shaped and appears to be a never ending slit with overlapping rows
of sharp needle like teeth. To be quite honest when he hangs from my right
shoulder he possessively holds on in a similar fashion to a baby koala.
Despite his overall appearance what makes Baka cute, to me at least,
are his enormous violet hued eyes that take up the majority of his freakishly
disproportional head. His eyes could make stone melt in the middle of winter.
Above all, the thing I find the greatest about Baka is his ability to speak
and his voice. It sounds similarly to a piano being put through a wood chipper,
high and squeaky. Something as oddly frightening as Baka should be able to give
low, deep, growls or grunts but instead he has the highest, measly, pathetic
voice I have had ever the displeasure of listening to. It is the voice of my
conscious but it is strangely hilarious!
Another thing particular about my strange, little, conscious is his
personality. You would assume that your conscious would be the benevolent side
or better half of yourself? That is entirely opposite for Baka. He insulted me,
frustrates me, and causes me a great deal of grief. He pushes me to my limits
but in exchange I can learn a thing or two from Baka's perspective. It feels as
though he is the projection of my darker half which in turn forces me to become
my own benevolent conscious in order to even the chaos out.
Baka comes to me and only me when I subconsciously need him to be there. For
all the wisdom I can find from our own fanatical arguments I still find Baka to
be my 'Baka' or in Japanese 'Idiot'.
Well he's still my little idiot...even if he disagrees with me immensely!
This is great haha love it
ReplyDelete