He is wholly desperate as he keeps searching
But my mind is a dark and endless impregnable ocean.
My hands are numb as my heart continues lurching.
I have waited patiently for him, a testament of my devotion.
But I held on as I swallowed all his lies like a vitriolic potion.
I had failed in trying to run from all of the lies that were so misleading.
Every time I replayed my memories I would winced in emotion,
As I watched him stomp on my heart again and again as he left it there bleeding.
Well I hope he’s enjoyed it!
He was never once at my bedside, and I never once in his mind.
He didn’t care for me that was painfully clear,
Because I never mattered to him, not one bit.
Now he sits here as he puzzling over why I had left him behind.
I simply laugh because I know this is not the answer he wants to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment